mandag den 12. maj 2014

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 - may

In school I learned a song about spring and May, it's called: 
Come May you sweet mild (Kom maj du søde milde). 

Tim's tag, I had to make this month too. I wanted to have text along the side, but as I don'have the ShadowPress Debossing, this was my solution with cut out letters. Once again it has been great to make this tag.


Tim Holtz Wallflower paper stash - Industrious Stickers - Adornments - 
Botanical remnant rubs - Wishbones - Pen Nibs - Trinket Pins - Number Brads - 
 Grungeboard Nature Plain - Tag & Bookplates  - Imagine dies
Distress Paint Black Soot
Distress Ink & Markers Pumice Stone - Black Soot - Rusty Hinge - Forest Moss - 
Weathered Wood - Crushed Olive
Linen ribbon





4 kommentarer:

  1. Wowww, very beautiful!!!!

    Hugs,
    Ellen

    SvarSlet
  2. Great tag! I love the colours and the red flower is such an eye-catching accent! Very cool!
    Hugs,
    Agnieszka

    SvarSlet
  3. You have made an awesome Tag, I love the palette, and your interpretation.
    smiles:)
    Sue

    SvarSlet
  4. Very pretty... love the little flower.... as I am a flower person... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...