lørdag den 1. november 2014

Magical Nature Moments

This month on Our Creative Corner Kerstin has an inspirational image:


Photographs can tell amazing stories of specific places or unforgettable moments in nature. 

For this challenge use a favourite photograph and add some special colours, moods and effects. 

Put these ingredients together in a vintage style and share your creative story with us. Especially suitable areclassical scrapbook layouts (30 x 30) or canvases in mixed media style but you can also make cards or tags (as long as your project includes a magic nature photograph and coryright is respected).

Note:if you don't like scrapbooking or are no photographer, the focal image can also be replaced by a cut out (or transferred) nature photograph from a postcard or magazine for example.

Journal pages are great to work with and here I have sprayed with Dylusions ink spray and used craftersworkshop stencils to make the page. To make the edges more grungy I stamped with Tim's Ultimate Grunge & Worn Text. It's my own photos from Haveselskabets Have that has trees, shrubs and flowers from around the world. Other materials Pen Nibs and mini tattered leaves, small manila tags, leftovers, white pen, corrugated cardboard, wasitape, remnants and flowers are from my stash.











Sponsor this month is Nicecrane Designs:




Thanks for stopping by and I'm looking forward to see your project on Our Creative Corner

Hugs Susan

3 kommentarer:

  1. Love the great background colours, so beautiful! Hugs, Kerstin

    SvarSlet
  2. I absolutely love the colour in your piece and that photo looks like one of some bark I took recently in Scotland. I'd never seen such bark before.
    I think this whole composition works beautifully and all the little details you've added are perfect.
    Juliaxx

    SvarSlet
  3. what a stunning Lay out !! and I just love the beautiful rich colors!
    Groetjes karin

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...