tirsdag den 15. marts 2016

PaperArtsy Challenge Art Dolls Topic 5 - 2016

It's beautiful Art dolls that appear on PaperArtsy blog, they are very inspiring.

Gabrielle Price's art clay doll is really beautiful, so it was the doll that got me started with my houses. I have long had these houses and doubted what I needed to do with them, and now why not transform them into a pair of Twin Doll houses!!


I have used my deli-Gelli sheet of paper, steel wire, stamped with Dina Wakley Stamps and used Fimo clay for the arms.
It's been fun and cosy to create my Twin Doll houses.








Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and I wish you a good day.
Hugs, Susan

Link to:Paper Artsy Challenge Art Dolls Topic 5 - 2016

9 kommentarer:

  1. These two are FABULOUS! How fun and creative!

    SvarSlet
  2. Amazing dolls!! great idea and very creative. Love them. xx

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh wow I love these so much!!! I especially love how you have the stripes going two different ways on the legs but really love everything about them!

    Lucy x

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh, these are so cool. Love em. What a fun, quirky idea. Hugz

    SvarSlet
  5. wow these are stunning, love them!!
    Groetjes Karin

    SvarSlet
  6. Your dolls are so cute. I like both.

    SvarSlet
  7. Love these quirky art dolls!!!
    Alison

    SvarSlet
  8. Thanks for all your great comments it warms my heart.
    Hugs, Susan

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...