søndag den 6. januar 2019

Geometric Shapes * Art*Journal*Journey* 2019

First, I wish everyone a Happy New Year!!!

Is it a new challenge with host Alison/Craftytrog on AJJ and I am excited with this theme, and there are many ways to solve this ...


I have drawn from a photo in a magazine and
I have used Derwent color pencils and Panpastel color on the stencil.


My Journal is 22,5x30,5 cm.


I wish everyone get a great 2019 with many good crafting hours at the desk.
Hugs, Susan


Link to : Geometric Shapes

6 kommentarer:

  1. This is simply GORGEOUS Susan! Your talent is amazing!
    Happy 2019 for you and thank you very much for joining Art Journal Journey !
    Hugs, Susi

    SvarSlet
  2. So well drawn and a wonderful design with the geometric textures. Breathtaking good.
    Dear Greetings
    Sabine

    SvarSlet
  3. It is amazing , and love you used stencils to form her hair .
    Hilsener , Dorthe

    SvarSlet
  4. Absolutely incredible drawing Susan. Fabulous use of the stencils. I am really impressed with your use of the Pan Pastels, because I can't get them to work without smudging them. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful journal entry based on Alison's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    SvarSlet
  5. A gorgeous entry for my theme at AJJ Susan!
    Alison

    SvarSlet
  6. Thanks for all your lovely comments. Hugs, Susan

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...