fredag den 1. februar 2019

The little girls

Old photos are always interesting, when I saw this I thought these girls were very
quiet, thoughtful and awaiting.
The girls had to have a frame that, like backing up the
atmosphere this image radiated.


I have made various pieces of 250g papers with different textures,
cut into strips and put together again with canvas fabric and
a small piece of fabric with embroidery


I have used: DecoArt media
crakle paint, paste and DecoArt matte medium, Black and white gesso
DecoArt media fluid acrylics:
Titan buff, Raw umber, Prussian blue hue, Quinacridone burnt orange
and Quinacridone gold
DecoArt media Antiquing cream
Tando Creative Masks/cogs


Design paper, gear, embroidery thread, ink to the edges and an old photo


I hope you liked my frame, here are some details.




Come visit and take part in the challenge at
we would love to see your project.


I wish you a nice February with lots of light
Hugs, Susan

3 kommentarer:

  1. Texturas, colores, abalorios...todo precioso. Felicidades por ello. Te sigo para no perderme tus creaciones. Besos y feliz fin de semana

    SvarSlet
  2. Susan, this is a beautiful piece built around that great photo of the girls. I like your interpretation of them and how you built the surrounding space to support that! Maura

    SvarSlet
  3. Thanks Agueda and Maura for your comments. Hugs, Susan

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...