torsdag den 4. september 2014

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 – September

Tim's beautiful manilatag is breathtaking. 

This is the first time I have ever used Glossy Card Stock
so I was glad to have an opportunity to use this. 
I think the result is amazing and I would definitely use it again.
To make light alcohol inks I used lots of solution
to get bright colors. ;-))


Tim Holtz Butterfly Frenzy die - #8 Black Tag - Glossy Cardstock
Schoolhouse Layering Stencil
Tim Holtz Curiosities - Big Top stamp - Botanical Remnant Rubs
Alcohol Ink Butterscotch - Letture - Raspberry - Juniper - Blending Solution
Archival ink Deep Purple - Stazon Jet Black - Mod Podge - Yarn



 I have used Tim's tutorial.




Thank you for stopping by my blog and I wish you a great day.
Hugs Susan


Link to Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 – September

10 kommentarer:

  1. Love your interpretation, a great tag.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    hugs Brenda xxx

    SvarSlet
  2. This is really joyful and fun and such a clever composition!

    SvarSlet
  3. Knew this was a winner when I saw on Pinterest. What a fabulous idea of juggling butterflies. Love it. It truly is a joyful!! Congrats on your win on Tim's blog!!

    SvarSlet
  4. So different!
    Great Tag!
    Congrats on your Win and TimHoltz.com! Hugs, Cathy

    SvarSlet
  5. I really love your interpretation of this month's tag. The juggling butterflies is really clever.

    SvarSlet
  6. Congrats, Susan! Your tag is awesome!

    SvarSlet
  7. Gorgeous take on Tim`s tag...congratulations, really well deserved!
    Greetings from Slovenia

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...