søndag den 1. februar 2015

Unfinished Steampunk

Very Welcome to my working studio, where I'm trying to finish this steampunk BlueFish. I'm lingering how to do it and I've found some bits... 







Tim Holtz Laboratorie, The Chemist stamps, clear stamp from Prima, Atlantic Ocean Paper Artsy, Chronology Urban Stamps, Archival ink Jet Black, Distress Ink Antique Linen, Faded Jeans, Wild Honey, Tea Dye, Rusty Hinge, Fragile Paper, gears, clock gears, tissue paper.


- but still I'm not sure if it is the right stuff - I'm so in doubt






-  in 1 month or 2 and I might have found a solution?

See more "Unfinished Steampunk" projects on SASPC


The sponsor for february is Retro Kraft Shop
Welcome our new fab sponsor:


Thank you for stopping by my blog and I wish you a great day.
 Hugs Susan

2 kommentarer:

  1. How I love your story telling skills and approach to our challenge theme, Susan!

    And your make really tells the story of doubt and search for the right way to journal important scientific discoveries! LOVE it!

    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    SvarSlet
  2. I really like everything about this! The fragile paper is amazing and the fish and the tissue paper and the cogs and the metal and and and! Lol so much yumminess I have to look at it again and again. Awesome job! ~Niki

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...