The Challenge "Eyes Tested" on SanDee & amelie's Steampunk Challenge
My journal is a moleskine A5. I have glued the pages together two by two, and I used Golden acrylic color and paste for the background. For the eyes, I used is a vintage stamp from Paper Artsy, that I have stamped on tissue paper, so it could also be used reversed. Around the eye, I used a foam stamp that I have cut a long time ago. Both are stamped with Archival jet black ink. The stems are outlined with Posca black pen. Finally, I painted it all over with clear gesso designed for different pastel, and I have drawn with Prismacolor for small details.
It was really hard to photograph this journal page because you can not really see that it's a monocle on the right side of the top, but it succeeds at last.
I hope that you'll want to play over at SASPC, and we look forward to see your project, hugs Susan