fredag den 19. januar 2018

Birds of A Feather

New Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge which I want to participate in. Great DT examples as always, colorful and detailed...
Here is my suggestion:


I have used:
From Tim Holtz: #8 tag, dies, quote chips, Distress spray stain: festive berries, fired brick, squeezed lemonade, shappy shutters, peeled paint, alcohol solution, archival ink jet black, crackle paste from Decoart, antique wax from Prima, Sewing machine and thread, ribbon.


I wish you all a happy new creative year.
Hugs, Susan 

4 kommentarer:

  1. Oh wow, this caught my eye on my reading list-- awesome old bird! Textures are amazing!

    SvarSlet
  2. Amazing tag, love how you used this die! fab piece! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Barbara, for your comment. Hugs, Susan

      Slet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...