lørdag den 1. november 2014

Steampunk Destinations

On Sandee & Amelie's Steampunk Challenge the theme this month is 
Steampunk Destinations.

A long time ago I purchased a cardboard book, and I think it is appropriate for this challenge. It is painted with a black acrylic paint and crackle. On the page of the book, I have glued corrugated cardboard to create the illusion of page contents. Mona Lisa is from a napkin, and there is used photo from Hot of the Press and Alpha Stamps. The country map is from Marianne Design and the stencil is from TCW. Tim Holtz French Flight, Arch Frame, Tag & bookplates die and Chit Chat is used. I have made the small paint box when I was bitten by a mad miniature mania, years ago. And, there is used amounts of Golden acrylic paint and paste.













Sponsor this month is @irishteddy's
With us again:


I hope that you have been attracted to participate in Sandee & Amelie's Steampunk Challenge and to make your own  Steampunk Destinations project. Thanks for stopping by and I'm looking forward to see your project.
Hugs Susan

3 kommentarer:

  1. Wow...another amazing and beautiful work of art!! Your details are always so perfectly thought out and placed!! Hugs, Kerstin

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh my gosh!

    This is another awesome work of art done by you, Susan!

    I love how well thought through and carried out your pieces are! The crackle, the gold, the image of the three driving chaps and the Mona Lisa with the small palette and brush by her side....it draws you in and takes you on a journey! Beautiful and so imaginative!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    SvarSlet
  3. wow this looks fabulous, love all the details of it!
    Groetjes karin

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...