søndag den 22. juni 2014

Bug in a Box

Hello everyone it's been so long since I've been on my blog - 

I have now done several different things and the first thing I want to show you is a male birthday card for my daughter's boyfriend who loves insects.

 A long time ago I was at Claudia's blog, Von Pappe II, and there is a really good tutorial of a beautiful insect, it was the one that inspired me. 
I made a box to fit a manila tag. The paper which I have covered the box is from the drawer, and it has been distressed with Tim's inks and a little gesso to give it the old look.





Tim Holtz texture fades, alcohol ink and stencil.





Thanks for visiting my blog. 

Hugs Susan

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my goodness! LOVE this, Susan!
    And I am so proud that I could inspire you to create this wonderful treasure! It's brilliantly beautiful! BUG LOVE! Yay!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    SvarSlet
  2. Forgot to add: the beautiful box makes it so much more a treasure and a bit misterious too! Perfect for a bug lover!

    xxx

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...