onsdag den 14. januar 2015

Inky Background Journal 15#3

Wow this is a really good challenge Anna-Karin has at SSSMC and it fits great for my journal 13x21 so I've had lots of fun with inky hands. I love nature and all its amazing expression. Thank you for the beautiful and lovely inspiration from DT.




First I put gesso on and when it was dry, the sides got very much distress spray stain, mustard seed, crushed olive and shabby shutters. A long time ago I have made some fantasy shape with my glue gun, which I have used along with Tim Holtz layering stencils stripes and dot fade.




The stamps are from Dina Wakley, Crafty Individuals and 7Dots Studio which was stamped with Archival Ink Jet. All the edges are distressed with black soot, crushed olive and pan pastel.



I wish you all a good day playing with ink.
Hugs
Susan

Link to Challenge: Inky background

1 kommentar:

  1. This is so cool! Love the lime greenish background! It has lots of depth in it! Really pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...