torsdag den 5. marts 2015

Things with Wings - Journal 15#8

Thanks for all the nice comments on my blog, that I got on my first post on your fantastic ART JOURNAL BLOG, and it's some real fine examples all you bloggers have shown.

Here is my post for Things with Wings, completely traditional, but I was actually inspired by the stunning tutorial on OCC with Claudia's bird stamp.


The page were painted with Tim's distress paint, with a brayer and afterwards a little panpastel colors


here is my carved stamp printed on a card with archival ink and distressed edges


my little bird had to have a wife, so I used the same stamp on tissue paper which was inverted and glued onto another card


other stamps I have used are from Tim Holtz and HeroArt


the little poem is itself composed


Thank you for visited my blog and I wish you a good day
Hugs Susan


Link to Things with Wings - Journal 15#8

11 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, wow, Susan!

    I LOVE love love your selfmade bird stamp! It's brilliant! And I hope to see it used very often in the future! (Can imagine it looks awesome printed on fabric too). An adorable project! And I am so happy I could inspire you to create this fab fab stamp!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Claudia,I absolutely love making carved stamp, so we have to see what the future brings. ;- )
      Thank you for your good comments as always

      Hugs
      Susan

      Slet
  2. Wonderful journal pages, love those birds! Thanks for joining us again at Art Journal Journey, Valerie

    SvarSlet
  3. What an amazing spread..and your carved stamp is just UNIQUE! perfect!
    So glad you linked this wonderful pages to Art Journal Journey Challenge!
    xxx
    Susi

    SvarSlet
  4. Great pages, love your self carved stamp!
    Groetjes Karin

    SvarSlet
  5. You draw fantastically. I really love your aj-spread.

    SvarSlet
  6. Amazing carved stamps to make this special page.

    Thank you for joining us
    Love Chrissie AJJ guest hostess xx

    SvarSlet
  7. Sikke flotte fugle du har skåret og på en fantastisk baggrund.
    Hilsen fra Palle

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh that is a really good stamp, a lovely design and beautifully cut.
    I like how you have used it here with Mr. and Mrs. Bird and it's very clever how you have made a mirror image printing.

    SvarSlet
  9. ....there are even more people, that carves stamps by themselves ... fantastically made. Ulrike

    SvarSlet
  10. another wonderful spread. clever idea with the tissue to mirror the bird!

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...