mandag den 13. april 2015

Favourite Poems & quotes

I have started a new journal in A5 size. The pages are distressed with coffee, I will use them as a base and glue/paste the different objects on. 
The only disadvantage is that when the pages are wet they smell of coffee ;-).

I have a book of quotes that I love and it gives a lot of inspiration.

I think that my quote is good because it reminds me that I must 
continue to renew myself.




Have a great springtime
Hugs Susan


Link to **Art*Journal*Journey* - Favourite Poems & Quotes

7 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey with your wonderful, coffee smelling pages! Valerie

    SvarSlet
  2. Fantastic art journal page. Love how you've used the sepia and some bright colours. You draw gorgeously.

    SvarSlet
  3. Fantastic art journal page. Love how you've used the sepia and some bright colours. You draw gorgeously.

    SvarSlet
  4. FANTASTIC .. this is awesome!
    Thank you for joining us at Art Journal Journey!
    xxx
    Susi

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow this looks absolutely fabulous!!
    Groetjes Karin

    SvarSlet
  6. Wonderful page. I don't know that I could sit quietly and smell all that coffee. Love my coffee.

    SvarSlet
  7. wow - I really like your page. The tones are well chosen and I like the composition! The drawing on the book page - what a catching gaze! Well done!

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...