søndag den 14. august 2016

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016 - August Technique Remix

I think that blue and brown colors are beautiful together,
and a little red to brighten it up a bit.
This month is nearly over but I hope that we get a lovely warm late summer.


I have used: #8 manila tag, distress ink walnut stain, brushed corduroy, blueprint sketch and faded jeans, mirrored star, small talk, remnant rubs, vial label, thinlits wildflowers, frameworks honeycomb, sewing machine and Tim's technique.


Thanks for visiting my blog and I wish you a good day.
Hugs, Susan


6 kommentarer:

  1. Very beautiful! I am reminded of our cornflowers in the field)))

    SvarSlet
  2. That is so beautiful, so colorful... don't tell Tim, but I think your tag looks much prettier than his :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks for the kind comment, and for that you are starting to follow my blog. Hugs

      Slet
  3. Gorgeous blues! I LOVE how the flowers pop! Great take!

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful!! I love the blues you chose!

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...