søndag den 27. november 2016

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016 - Technique Remix - November

Hi all, crafting friends. The month of November has passed so quickly, so it's at the last minute that I got time to make my version.

This way to decorate with rub-ons I love, true graphic expression. 


Supplies: #8 manila tag, white cardstock, corrugated and cork
Distress spray stain: victorian velvet, peeled paint, rusty hinge, shaded lilac
Distress ink:
fired brick, mustard seed, mowed lavn, brushed corduroy and black soot
Distress archival ink black soot
Remnant rubs special delivery, adornments silverware and brads
Dies: Leaf blueprint, adventure words and handwritten love
Embossing powder gold


I hope that you all have had a good month of November.
Hugs, Susan



2 kommentarer:

  1. I absolutely love this, Susan! So perfect and the sentiment is wonderful. Hugs, Autumn

    SvarSlet
  2. Your tag is absolutely stunning...your leaf just pops! I LOVE the the handwritten die along with the alphabetic...gorgeous!

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...