fredag den 23. december 2016

The little elf on christmas journey


Dear readers
I'm not so often on my blog and it has a really good reason. My daughter gave birth to the most wonderful little baby girl this spring, and I have become a grandmother. It's great to follow Gabrielle's development and I must admit that I can not remember how it was when I had a small baby myself.

I thought I would make a small character story about the little elf who traveled out to find the direction to Santa Claus, I've had fun making the story every day on instragram where I have only shown the elf in black and white. You can see it here

Thanks for visiting the blog, and I wish you a Merry Christmas and may all your Christmas wishes fulfilled.
Hugs, Susan

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...