søndag den 14. juli 2019

*A*J*J* - We are going....Out in nature in the City

Thanks to Chris for a nice theme and your journal page is great.!
This year we will play tourists in our own city, here are many
beautiful places that we usually do not go to.


I started by painting a little landscape with my brayer. My journal lay overnight,
and then in the morning I saw a face ... I think it's mother nature.
There is used pastel and gouache and finally a little with a white pen. 


 It's a hollyhock taken right by our entrance.



I wish you good summer holidays with wonderful experiences out in the nature.
Thanks for visit my blog. Hugs, Susan

5 kommentarer:

  1. An impressive page Susan!!! WOW! AMAZING movement in her hair and her face is like mother Nature!Love the hollyhock! Great to be tourist in the own city. I play mostly tourist in my own area as well. So many people come to visit our area but the people who live here travel to far away places. Not me....
    Thank you for joining in at Art Journal Journey!
    Susi xxx

    SvarSlet
  2. Expressive face on nature related background. Clever way to enjoy holidays 👍
    Have a great time 🌻

    SvarSlet
  3. I think your face is incredible. I might never have seen it, but she turned out gorgeous. A real gem. Thanks for sharing this with us using Chris's theme at Art Journal Journey, Susan. I love everything about this beauty.

    SvarSlet
  4. She is beautiful, it is a great idea to be a tourist in your own city! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful lady at AJJ Hugs, Chrisx

    SvarSlet
  5. Thanks Susi, Sirkkis, Elizabeth and Chris for all your lovely comment. I wish you all a good summer - hugs, Susan

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...