lørdag den 1. februar 2020

A Bird Song

February 2020 where we have a new Challenge at

Then we have come to the month of great love,
where birds and all the other animals start thinking about settling down.
And who does not look forward to a little light and love.


I have used: DecoArt Media Black and White Gesso
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: Titan Buff, Quinacridone Gold,
Quinacridone Burnt Orange


I have also used:
wrapping paper, watercolor paper, quote chips,
embossing folder, thread, cardboard,
kraft metallic, twine, dies and sewing machine


Phew, I really had trouble with the photographing of this card,
I found a shoe box and some daylight lamp LOL, then it got better.



We will love to see you
so come over and play with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges

Have a nice creative month, many hugs from me.
Susan







4 kommentarer:

  1. Fun metallic bird and sunny colors, Susan! hugs, Maura

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Maura. I enjoyed making my bird and I look forward to it being spring and our day is filled with lovely light. Hugs, Susan

      Slet
  2. Hi Susan, winter can be cosy but the limited daylight time can be so troublesome when trying to photograph our makes I agree. Beautiful way you created the bird and that sunny yellow shows you are looking forward to sunnier days, it will be here before we know it. Super creation, thank you for sharing. Hugs Tracey x

    SvarSlet
  3. Thank you Tracey for your comment and understanding for the "light". Hugs, Susan

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...