mandag den 1. juni 2020

The universal creativity

Dear readers
If there is anything that I really appreciate, it is to be able to sit down
at my desk to experiment and create a project, use colors and papers.
I feel very grateful that I have the opportunity.

Today I used my black journal from Ranger.


I have used:
DecoArt Media Modeling Paste/White Gesso
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics Quinacridone Burnt Orange,
Paynes Grey and Cobalt Teal Hue
DecoArt Media Metallic Lustre Brilliant Turquoise

Gear from Tando Creative


There is a new challenge at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges
on June 1st - come and join us, we will be glad to see you


Designer Paper, stencil and bling








Come join us and we will be glad to

I hope all is well and you will have a creative month.
Hugs, Susan

2 kommentarer:

  1. Susan, this is cool! It looks like it came off of the workbench. Hugs, Maura

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you Maura for your comment. Hugs, Susan

      Slet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...