onsdag den 16. februar 2022

Guest Artist at 5-day journal challenge

I was invited to be a guest artist for the upcoming 5-Day Journal Challenge
by Ali @vintagepagedesigns which meant I got early access to the videos!

It begins on March 7 sign up at www.vintagepagedesigns.com
I hope you will join us! #handmadebookclub #5dayjournalchallenge




Here's my interpretation of the book.


Long Stitch Journal


Front 

My materials are:
Cover is Hahnemûhle watercolorpaper 425g
Signature is Khadi handmade cotton rag paper 150g
Collage scrap from the pile
Matte medium
Acryl color
Thread from Amazon
My books are 15,5 cm wide X 17,0 cm long



Back

To close the book, I have made a paper button that the elastic is attached to.


Alison has a great recipe for how to make pearl beads.


To protect the pages I have made a flap which you can see here and below.


On the inside came acrylic paint, it helps that the cover became a little stronger.


Here is my book number 2


Front 


Back





 It begins on March 7 sign up at www.vintagepagedesigns.com

I hope you will join us! #handmadebookclub #5dayjournalchallenge

Big hugs, Susan

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...