onsdag den 1. juni 2016

SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges - Shrine

There is a very special occasion that I have made a shrine with a guardian angel. My daughter is in happy circumstances, and we all look forward to say hello to a new little family member.

I have painted with lot of white paint with a little titanium buff, given the box a lot of crackle paste and glaze. After drying, I sealed it with decou-page.
All edges got black ink.




I have used:
Americana Decou-page
DecoArt media Fluid Acrylics:
Paynes Grey
Translucent White
Titan Buff
Quinacridone Gold.
DecoArt media:
Crackle Paste
Crackle Glaze


Gear, doll, spool, mini book 6x8 cm, flower rose and black ink.




Join the challenge - June 2016, participate and win good prizes.

I wish you a good creative June.
Hugs, Susan

Link to SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges

4 kommentarer:

  1. These are wonderful and exciting news, Susan! :))
    My congrats and best wishes to the growing family!
    Your guardian angel is beautiful - as is the box it sits in! Love both!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    SvarSlet
  2. Congratulations Susan! Great news for you and your family and your shrine is a wonderful little piece to celebrate that. Love the crackle!!

    SvarSlet
  3. Fabulous little shrine to welcome the good news! Love your Crackle and the inset gear; how clever!

    SvarSlet
  4. Your lovely comment warms my heart - thank you,hugs

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...