torsdag den 1. oktober 2020

Matchbox with mini envelopebook


I am part of a book club where a lot of exciting books happen as inspiration.


 This little envelope book has been fun to make and I hope you like it.


I have decorated a sheet of thin marker block paper with lots of DecoArt paint on my Gelliplate.


As you can see it is very small : 6x4 cm


The little book has pockets and there I have put tags.






Front and back sides on the tags.






I have used: DecoArt Media Black Gesso and Liquid Glass Clear
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics Cobalt Teal Hue, Cobalt Turqoise Hue, Dioxazine Purple,
Cadmiun Orange Hue, Transparent Yellow Iron Oxide


The full length is: 24.5cm.


Front of the book


I have also used my sewing machine, linen thread, ephemera, Die matchbox from Tim Holtz,
stamp, metal paper and tags.






It was a very long post, Thank you for holding on so far...


 May you all have a wonderful and creative October.
Big hugs, Susan

1 kommentar:

  1. SO cool! I didn't realize how tiny this was, you've packed a lot into this! hugs, Maura

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...