søndag den 1. november 2020

Winterstorm - November/December

 New SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges. Remember it is a two month challenge November/December 2020. We will love to se your project.

The snow is flying on fields and meadows, withered stumps and
flower stands sticking their stems up over the snow,
frost in the air on a clear bright blue sky with faint stars.

That's what I imagined when I made my tag...


If you want to know how I have rusted my focal point, then read here:
1 deciliter of vinegar and 1 deciliter of water, put it on a spray bottle.
Take the things you want to rust - put other old rusty things in the package, but before you wrap it all in old cotton fabric, the fabric must be wetted with your vinegar/water solution so the fabric is moist, wrap it all tightly and put string around many times. Put it in a plastic container, spray with your solution and repeat for a few days until you see that the fabric is stained by rust-
unpack your package and see the good result


I have used: DecoArt Media Black Gesso and Crackle Paint
DecoArt Dazzling Metallics Ice Blue
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics Titan Buff and Quinacridone Gold
TANDO CREATIVE Tag


I have also used  metal ephemera, fabric, stars, gaze and die.

SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges

I wish you a good Christmas holiday and that you may have good health for you and your family, get well into the new year.

Hugs, Susan

1 kommentar:

  1. I could sit and gaze at this all day Susan what a magnificent piece, Art really is the answer. How wonderful this would be on a larger scale as a work of art on the wall. Beautiful and thought provoking.. I adore it!!
    Wishing you a happy & creative December Tracey x

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...