tirsdag den 5. januar 2021

New Beginnings 2021

Remember it is a two month challenge!

I reflect on what we have all experienced in this year 2020 here on the last day of the year with the hope that 2021 will be much better. We can all help to do a lot but unfortunately there are things we do not have an influence on. Therefore, I came to think of keys and what I use them for: unlock and close, they can also illustrate the five senses, to see, hear, feel, taste and smell.


These keys are an illustration of two people's love ups and downs and
all the decades that one has lived together.

My words for 2021 are: curiosity, listening, optimism, intuition and thinking ahead.


My background is an old tin can found on the road where it has been run over by cars where it has been lying in all kinds of weather and got this lovely patina of rust.


I have used:
Brilliant Blue DecoArt Crafters Acrylic
DecoArt media Black Gesso
DecoArt media Fluid Acrylics Cobalt Teal Hue, Yellow Green light, Quinacidone Gold and Quinacidone Burnt Orange


All the other things I have used are from my desk.

Remember it is a two month challenge!

I hope that everyone gets a fresh start, that the year will be creative and full of hope and good health,
Many thoughts and love to you all from Copenhagen.
Hugs, Susan

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...