mandag den 1. marts 2021

Collage Fodder - Gelliprint - Clip Holder

Hi everyone hope you are in good spirits and get some steampunk created.

Come and play with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges

 

I had a great desire to make a small holder with scraps that you could use for a small mini journal and it came to look like this. I found my gelli plate and used lots of color and papers. It was Japanese paper and copy paper that I am really happy with, it lies so nicely on the surface when it is glued on.

I have used: DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics
Cobalt Teal Hue, Yellow Green Light, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Cerulean Blue, Dioxazine Purple, Titan Buff, Quinacridone Burnt Orange, English Red Oxide.
DecoArt Media Black Gesso and Matte Medium


Also used: Gelli plate, Japan paper, copy paper, black iron wire, gears in cardboard.


I bent a needle into iron wire to hold my small scraps. The scraps were stapled to a slightly thicker piece of cardboard and I decorated the needle with a paper bead.


I found the 2 screws on the street with lots of rust, and help to keep the thin papers in place.







 



Come and play with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges

Remember that the challenges is in March and April.
I wish you all good luck. Hugs, Susan 

4 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Tak for din kommentar og jeg er glad for at kunne inspirere. Kram, Susan

      Slet
  2. What a lovely way to use your scraps.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your comment. Hugs, Susan

      Slet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...