torsdag den 21. april 2016

Art*Journal*Journey - For the Record - Inspired by a Song



Right away, I came to think of the song "Blackbird" and let me inspire !.
In our courtyard lives a couple of blackbirds, and it's great to hear them singing early in the morning and at sunset.

Thanks for a great blog with lots of talented artists who show their fabulous journal pages.





And the "White Space" on PaperArtsy is also great inspiration!

I wish you all a good creative day
Hugs, Susan

Link to Art Journal Journey - Inspired by a Song
Link to PaperArtsy- 2016 Topic 8 - White Space

10 kommentarer:

  1. Great song and stunning page!
    Groetjes Karin

    SvarSlet
  2. I do love the song and your great page!
    Thank you very much for joining us at Art Journal Jorney again!
    oxo Susi

    SvarSlet
  3. WOW!! Absolutely wonderful one of my fave entries all time! Thanks for joining us again at AJJ, hugs, Valerie

    SvarSlet
  4. This is fabulous, the bird is amazing! Beautiful handwriting to fill the white space. <3

    SvarSlet
  5. what a marvelous looking bird and illustration Susan! Thanks for joining in at AJJ!

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh, I love your Mr.Blackbird, he has so attentive eyes!... and I also recognize the ancient Cherry Pie Flock Stamp! A very nice picture for this song! Ulrike

    SvarSlet
  7. I'm about to be your 70th follower... excellent work. I came over through Tim's April tag, and got hooked at the Beatles song and your fab blackbird!

    SvarSlet
  8. I love your piece! The blackbird is beautiful. :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Thank you for your attention I love all your comments.
    Hugs, Susan

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...