fredag den 8. april 2016

Inspired by Roxanne Coble - ByBun

It has been a great inspiration to participate in Roxanne Coble - ByBun's Creatures online Art Journal class. Roxanne is an amazing artist, illustrator and educator and her journal spead and mini books are poetic and tell lots of stories.
It has also been fun to see what the other participants in the class are doing with their journal pages. They do not lack imagination, and I think they have had just as much fun as I've had.


Here are my first step, I work in an old book that has photos in black / white and have a bit heavier paper pages.


Then it's just going wild and crazy with the colors. 




Here is my second attempt ...






Thanks for visiting my blog and hope you like my journal pages ;-)
Hugs, Susan

2 kommentarer:

  1. wow I love this, great technique!
    Groetjes Karin

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks for your comment Karin, I love Roxanne's technique and her course is really good.
      Hugs, Susan

      Slet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...